OUR FAMILY OUR LIFE!

The Roberts Family

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

John and I took the day off to take Peaches to Ed Venture today. I also wanted them to spend time together since John is traveling for Easter and will be gone for nine days starting tomorrow. She is sad that he is leaving and won't be able to see the Easter Bunny or help her find eggs. I will have to do my best to keep her entertained while he is away. As you can see in the pictures she had a very good time. She kept a smile on her face just about the entire time (except for the end when she had a mini meltdown because she did not get to finish her artwork in the AHA room). We made her happy again by buying her a Sheriff's badge in the store on the way out.



Posted by lrtexrob at 4:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I've always wanted to take jackson to edventure - I gotta go.

we saw John and Peaches in the yard and I honked and waved - Jackson said "who's that?" and I said "peaches" - not thinking that he doesn't have a clue who "peaches" is. I'm just so used to thinking of her name as that.

April 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Contributors

  • El Rakeman
  • lrtexrob

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2009 (135)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • Funny Sayings
      • I like golf..but sometimes it doesn't like me
      • What are weekends for?
      • Who says I don't work?
      • Playroom Makeover
      • Very Fortunate
      • So What's Been Happening?
      • Easter Dinner
      • What do the girls do while daddy is away?
      • Spring Break
      • Buzz Buzz Buzz!
      • After the Yard Sale
      • Successful Saturday
      • Multi-Family Yard Sale
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.