Friday, April 3, 2009

Multi-Family Yard Sale

At my house tomorrow morning at 7AM-1PM. Come check out all the deals we will have.
101 Lakeshire Drive in Lexington (on Kittiwake). My good friend, my sister-in-law and I are hosting our annual yard sale at my house. We made over $600 last year so we hope to do the same this year. I am raising money to buy shutters for my house. If you have seen my house you will understand that we desperately need them..............if you can't make it tomorrow I will be accepting donations. HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

we wanted to come so bad but we had SO much stuff to do around our house before conference started.
how'd it go

lrtexrob said...

We made $556. WOOO HOOO!!! I am so thankful. I love having yard sales, it is soo much fun. We meet some really nice people. It is hard work and I am feeling the exhaustion now.