Friday, January 1, 2010

23 Weeks

This is my first pregnancy photo. I am now 23 weeks and weigh 149 pounds. I have gained about 13 pounds so far. Peaches took this picture for me so I will try and get her to take a picture every 2 weeks or so and post an update. We have narrowed down the baby names to Emory Grey, Emmaline, John likes Coraline and Ellie. You post a comment about which of those you like.

We spent New Years Eve rearranging our entire house. We moved Peaches into our room upstairs, we moved downstairs and now the babies room (what used to be Peaches old room) is empty. I think John and I both realized that we need a bigger house. I guess that will be our goal in the next 2-5 years.

My New Years Resolution-not to spend $$$, comparison shop and be more thrifty!

3 comments:

El Rakeman said...

As usual, the hormones have affected Laura's hearing. I like Kerianne and Corianne...not Coraline.

Mikelene said...

When I was prego w/Michael, before we knew he was a HE, Emory was my "girl" name. :)

Need a bigger house? There's one for sale down the road from us. Even has a pool and 5 acres! AND the sellers are LDS and mentioned something about giving a fellow member a "mormon" discount.

Thanks, btw, for the comments on our blog. Scott is doing ok for now. They're starting to limit visitors b/c his counts are gonna start dropping fast.

Sorry: that was a lot.

Mary Beth said...

NO - you are NOT allowed to move into another ward!!!!

My favorite is Emory Grey - but I liked the way you spelt it Emoree at the Christmas party.

No wonder Peaches knows she's hot stuff, she has a momma that's hot stuff. You're so pretty!! You weigh less at 23 weeks than I did when I got pregnant with MZ