Friday, January 22, 2010

So Far So Good

I have managed to stick to my New Years Resolution.

1. We have cut our cell phone bill by 19%
2. We are still price matching and coupon shopping-saved another $10.00 on my last trip just by price matching
3. We are switching from Satellite to Cable to save $20 a month
4. Haven't been going out to eat for lunch during the work week
5. Peaches brown bags it 4 days out of the week
6. I print out internet coupons for just about everything
7. Going to restaurant and store websites and signing up for free offers, discounts, coupons and samples

My Bargain of the Week
** Bought a $3 package of haircolor and had a $2 off coupon

That's enough for now. If anyone has more ideas on how to save $$ please let me know. I'll try anything.

No comments: