Ok, I know I am starting early but I need your help in finding a sitter to watch the new baby when she turns about 8 weeks old (which will be in June) and Peaches. I will need someone from approx. 8:00AM to 5:30 PM M-F. My flex days are every other Friday and I get off at 11:30AM.
The sitter could either stay at our house or we could take the kids to her house.
Peaches will start school in August so we would only need a sitter to watch both kids for approx. 2 months. Peaches will be in after school daycare when school starts.
On the days that school is closed the sitter will have both the baby and Peaches (unless John or I take off work).
Can you please check around and see if you know someone that needs some extra income (and you would trust to leave your kids with)?
No comments:
Post a Comment