Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sick

So I've had the sinus grud now for over a week. Trying to self medicate but I'm not having much luck. Thursday night I was up every 1/2 hour which led to a pretty miserable night. Thank goodness I only worked 3 hours Friday.

I have also been having horrible back aches and thought I was going to end up in the ER Wednesday. I came home and laid down from 7Pm til the next morning and the pain didn't go away until 5:30AM Thursday morning. On the bright side-I didn't have any swelling in my legs or feet for 2 days.

Thank goodness the weather was so nasty today because that gave me an excuse to stay in bed until 2PM. Then I finally got up and took a shower. I then put my PJ's back on and plopped down in the recliner the rest of the day. I did have enough energy to make a Tatar Tot Casserole which was yummy and the perfect comfort food on such a wet day (thanks MB for the recipe). Thank you to my wonderful neighbor who was kind enough to watch Peaches for 3 hours so I could rest.

I just hope the Unisom and other meds kick in pretty soon so I can sleep peacefully through the night.

No comments: