Monday, June 15, 2009

Teach them early


That's right, teach them early and they'll remember lessons learned. Like how to hang on when accelerating.

And how to correctly give the "Rock On!" finger salute! For those wondering about the bandana, Peaches spotted three bikers in the cafe we ate breakfast in yesterday on the way home from NC. Two guys and a girl, both guys with bandanas and tattoos. So on the way home she's asking if I have any bandanas she could have. I told her that I would have to look, and if I found one, she could have it. Well, I found the one she's wearing (and has been wearing since Sunday afternoon), and while I was at a church meeting she pitched a fit because Laura wouldn't take her to get a "fire tattoo". I walked into a house full of female angst...Peaches sulking because of not getting a tattoo right now, and Laura steaming cuz Peaches didn't get it. Now, usually I am not the peacemaker...go figure. So I had to try and convince Peaches that we couldn't go out on Sunday and get her tattoos. She settled for trying to find some the next time we went out. Giving her a ride in the evening helped some, too. Since today was ride your bike (motorcycle) to work day, I already had the bike out and that's how these pictures came about. So if anyone knows a tattoo artist who works on 5 year olds, and is cheap...let Peaches know.

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

If you go to www.rinovelty.com they have temporary tattoos, a gross for $3.20... then she would have an assortment to choose from... Peaches cracks me up!

El Rakeman said...

Thanx!! I bookmarked it for Peaches to view at her leisure.

Mary Beth said...

yeah, I saw that gorgeous girl strutting her stuff outside on Sunday in a short skirt and bandana - I couldn't stop laughing - she's a doll and always makes me smile!!!

lrtexrob said...

I almost bought her a plague when we were in the mountains that said "Little girl.....Big Attitude".They also had a fuzzy koozie that read Drama Queen.

El Rakeman said...

Laura meant "plaque" not plague. We're not buying plague. Or anthrax. Way to attract Department of Homeland Security attention, honey.