We had new neighbors move into the house across the street from us last week so we took them freshly baked (still warm) chocolate chip cookies and introduced ourselves.
Tonight another neighbor that lives 2 doors down brought Peaches a handmade bird house. As I type we are baking him confetti cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
Last week at work I helped a girl win a gift basket and $50 cash. Later that same day, I was told that I won a $50 gift card in another contest we are having.
I bought a ladies milk for her at the grocery store one day. When I got home from the store there were freshly baked cinnamon rolls (made from scratch) on my front porch.
I bought lunch for a girl last week at work (who had forgotten her wallet). I had used all of my cash and didn't have any money to give to Peaches for Cheer Camp. Two days later I received an envelope in the mail from the girl that I had bought lunch for.........she was repaying me for the lunch. I now had cash to buy Peaches tattoo and ribbon at Cheer Camp.
Karma Rules!
4 comments:
that is awesome. i wish i paid better attention to the things going on around me and did nicer things for people... maybe that should be my new goal.
mmmmmm warm homemade cinnamon rolls sound so good right now!! That is some GREAT karma!
The warm made from scratch cinnamon rolls came from Kassie. Thank you Kassie!!! You never knew that you were my good Karma that day.
what a wonderful post - thanks for sharing
Post a Comment