Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Plans

Here is my Summer to do list:

Go to Tryon, NC and spend the weekend in the mountains (which I can go ahead and check off since we leave this Friday)
Go to the beach for our anniversary (July 15th-we will be celebrating 14 years of marriage)
Go to Virginia to see our family
Go to the Temple to be sealed
Have the in-laws & both of John's brothers here to visit
Have my parents from Virginia come to visit
Have Georgia's 6th birthday party (August 9th-have no idea where or when yet)
Celebrate my 36th birthday (August 12th)

Ok-I think that's enough!!!! I'm tired already.

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Sounds like y'all are going to be busy this summer! Lots of fun stuff going on.

Mikelene said...

CQ stole my comment!
Make sure you take lots of pics of all these exciting plans. And then post about 'em.

Mary Beth said...

what a big list of "to do's" - exciting though!!!