Sorry to those of you that had to listen to Peaches get sick in the middle of sacrament. Quite embarrassing for us. I think we stayed all of 20 minutes. I also had to borrow the trashcan from Nursery if anyone even noticed that it was missing. I didn't technically steal Church property, I just borrowed and will return next week. Peaches just woke up and seems to be somewhat better now. I guess it is just a stomach bug that is going around. Good thing school is out tomorrow.
3 comments:
Poor little thing! I didn't hear her, but I heard the story. I hope she gets better fast! What is it with you guys & all the sickies this winter?? :(
Mikelene: Peaches is better now. I guess it was a 24 hour stomach bug. She was well enough on Monday to eat Mexican food and help us work in the yard.
Yay! Glad she's better. My neighbor has the stomach bug at her house. Hoping it doesn't "jump" over here!!
Post a Comment