Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Honey, your not too sick to clean are you?

Yeah, that is what John implied tonight. I came home from work so exhausted, I wasn't able to talk and was freezing cold. All I wanted was my meds, some food and my pajamas. He then expected me to clean the kitchen after he fixed dinner. I do appreciate him cooking, I truly do......but to clean up the mess? After trying to argue with him in my angry whisper, I guess I won because he cleaned the kitchen. He actually said that I wasn't sick. He would have a hole through his chest if my eyes could have burned one right through him. Just to prove how sick I was I had a coughing attack and nearly chocked on Flem. I already took my "knock-me-out cough medicine" and I am waiting for it to kick in. Good night everyone.

1 comment:

Coni Hinds said...

I know excatly how you feel. I've been sick all week, and try yelling at kids on the bus with absolutly no voice. Oh and I see Kane and Cory on the go carts all the time. I sure hope they are carefull.