This is a pre-post. John will be going to Career Vehicle Day and Career Day at WKE this week. Stay tuned for an exciting update from John.
I remember my dad used to come to all of my Career Days when I was in elementary school, he was a fireman and drove a fire truck and when you are 5 years old, you think your dad is AWESOME! The whole school thought he was awesome too so that made me COOL. He was a paid fireman in my home town and my mom started up the Ladies Auxillary I remember riding in the fire truck during the parade and getting to sit near Santa. I remember my dad would take me to work with him when I was sick and couldn't go to school, and I would sleep in the cab of the fire truck. How cool is that?
3 comments:
Scott's going to the Career Day at PHES. Not sure how excited the kids will be when he does his presentation, though. He's bringing some "tools of the trade" with him. No needles, though. ;)
my dad used to always come too - all the kids loved him because he brought cool handouts for everyone. i miss career days - do they need a stay at home mom to come?
I've actually got a powerpoint slide show to do. I've done it a couple of times, although not for such a young audience. CSI is much more fun when you have an adult audience who can understand dark humor.
Post a Comment