Even though Peaches can't bowl, she managed to beat both John and I. We had fun and it got us out of the house for about an hour. We haven't been bowling since her birthday party in 2007. You can print off a coupon for JC's Bowling in Lexington so one person can play for $1.75 per game. They also have daily specials before 6PM. Good summer fun for the kids!
I teased John repeatedly about how he bowls (like a girl)!
Em even had a good time.FYI-Don't get used to the frequent posts. Once I go back to work (which is in 2 weeks) I won't be able to post very often. I'm getting in as much as I can now so my family can see how quickly Em is growing.
1 comment:
That does sound like a fun summer activity... I'll have to put that on my list.
Post a Comment