Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Turn

So I ended up with Peaches stomach bug after all. Boy was I miserable. The good part was it only lasted about 24 hours then I felt better. I got sick Thursday at work and John had to come get me. I made it home just in time for the real "FUN" to begin. I didn't stop being sick "that way" until 1:30 AM. I stayed home from work on Friday and slept the entire day. I think I was awake for about 6 hours total that day. I must give thanks again to John for rubbing my legs, massaging my back (about every 15 minutes) and tending to my every need (and for keeping Peaches occupied). I haven't been that sick since New Years Eve 2001!

Today is Saturday and I finally feel like myself. I'm still not eating regular meals and I'm not hungry every hour. BUT, I'm much better than 2 days ago. John scrubbed my carpets today, so my house finally doesn't smell like throw up (sorry ya'll but that is the only way to describe it).

No comments: