For some reason I don't look as big in this picture compared to my picture several weeks ago. I'm not complaining by any means. According to my "book" the baby is about 4 pounds at this stage. So how much does that mean I will gain??We got our carpets cleaned this weekend so now I have the following left on my "To Do List" before the baby comes:
Get nursery done (Maybe that should say start on nursery)
Buy everything for the arrival (car seat, stroller......you know, all the essential items)
Paint hallway (OK-John paint hallway)
Eat at Pawley's Front Point in 5 Points (Just because)
Pay off 2 more bills (which WILL be done)
Look for sitter/daycare for the summer for both kids
De-clutter my entire house
Make my front yard look "Springy"
Clean out attic (Ok-John, again please clean out the attic)
Clean all of the ceiling fans
Rearrange house (slightly to make room for temporary nursery in our bedroom)
Chop down tree
Okay, I'm tired and I haven't even started on any of those. Any young men want to clean up my yard and paint my house for pizza and soda???
2 comments:
So, you're going to do the tree chopping? :) You look cute!
the Campbell boys are always willing to help with that kind of stuff
Post a Comment