What does John do on a Monday? Well, he took the dog to the vet to get his anal gland expressed. Laura on the other hand, went to work like normal people. The dog had an abscessed anal gland and they had to flush it out then they put him on antibiotics. They put him under for that! He is at home now and doing much better. The meds wore off so now he is starving and searching for crumbs.
3 comments:
ew. my little sister worked at a groomers for a few months... that was her job, express the anal sacs... sick.
Totally nasty. But I'm sure the dog appreciates it.
My birthday's on the 20th. I woulda shared some fudge with you. (Notice the past tense? hee hee hee) I've been looking online for a recipe. Can't find one that sounds like the tiger butter I like. :(
Post a Comment