Saturday, March 14, 2009

Facebook

So I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I logged onto Facebook. Actually, I was invited by a friend to join Facebook. I accepted her invitation and once I did I started getting invitations from family and friends. I think I got 8 invitations in one day. I had 14 messages in one afternoon. I do think it is pretty cool and now I understand why people spend HOURS on it, it can be addictive. My problem is that I don't have enough time to keep up with it. I am lucky if I check my e-mail once a day. In the last couple of weeks that I have been checking Facebook out, I have met up with some people that I haven't seen in years. I'm not sure what a Mofia Family is, or being kidnapped or 8 balled............. it is all a bit overwhelming! What happened to just calling someone or sending a letter? I guess those days are over. Hey, I wonder if I can do my VT through Facebook!!!!

No comments: