Monday, November 28, 2011

November 2011

My family acting crazy at the park. We had such a good time that day. My kids were so dirty and exhausted but it was worth it. I've stopped worrying about how my kids look in public. As long as they are dressed and hygienically clean (is that a word?) they can go out in their pajamas for all I care. Life is too short to worry about that kind of stuff. I want my kids to remember how much fun they had growing up and how "we" let them dress themselves in whatever they wanted to wear.
Here is Peaches passed out after she shopped til she dropped on Black Friday. She was gone from 9:30PM until 7:30AM with my mom & sister. I dropped out at 2:30AM and came home to sleep. I'm so proud of my little girl for hanging tough and keeping up with the big girls.
Em at Bass Pro Shops in VA. The girls didn't get to see Santa (cuz we weren't waiting in that crazy line just for a free photo)...they had fun anyway playing with all the cool stuff. Who can say Wal-mart Santa here we come?
I had to get creative with the only DVD player we have for the car. Since we are so frugal and we refuse to spend $$ on upgrades like built-in DVD players or the double DVD players......the girls had to take turns watching movies. Hey, I'm happy with my 9 year old van that makes noise and needs a few band-aids. It runs, is reliable and the best part is......I haven't had a car payment for 3 years straight. Who can say that?
Coolest birthday cake ever! That is my kind of frugal right there.
Enjoy! You probably won't see one of these anytime soon. I do have a Rudolph nose in honor of the Holidays.

No comments: