OUR FAMILY OUR LIFE!
The Roberts Family
Saturday, July 16, 2011
New Favs
Em's new favorite-Jimmy John's-Turkey Tom. She held onto this sandwich for an hour, she even took it into Kohl's and ate until she face planted on the floor and turkey went flying.
This is our house on Sundays before Church. Peaches always helps out by feeding or bathing her so I can get dressed.
Playing beautiful music together. Peaches keeps Em entertained while we make dinner.
Another one of Em's favorites-CHEESE!
It finally happened! Peaches lost her first tooth. You would have thought Santa was coming that night because she was sooo excited. I was too!
This is the crime scene.
Peaches cried for at least 10 minutes then at the very end she said through all of her tears, "I'm so happy".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment