Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keenan & Suggs Baby Shower

On Saturday my co-workers threw me a baby shower. The food was delicious and the decorations were Yummy! This is a marshmallow tree. The marshmallows were hand dipped in flavored chocolate with sprinkles on top. They had the tastiest lime punch, different kinds of fingers sandwiches, brownies, cookies, dips & crackers, nuts, olives, deviled eggs, flan, sliced fruit with caramel dip and cream puffs. I think there was about 20+ people there (I didn't count and was too busy opening gifts to take pictures). I think I got about 30-40 outfits including onesies. I am very blessed to have so many people that love me and support me.

My mom and Peaches the last night my mom was in town. She arrived on Friday and left on Monday morning. It was a very short visit but we had a lot of fun, girl time. She helped me get some things organized in the nursery.
My friend Terri made this awesome tier, diaper cake with hooded towels, washclothes, sippy cups hidden inside, spoons, toys and hairbows. Each one of the diapers was rolled up and held together by hair bands. There were over 100 diapers in this cake. It was beautiful but didn't last long because Peaches came home and took the whole entire thing apart so we could put everything away.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

oh I love that cake!!! and I'm SO happy that you got clothes