Saturday, March 27, 2010

36 Week Update

I have found that my bed is my best friend. I think about my bed all day and can't wait to get home and can't wait to go to sleep. I have been so tired and my legs feel like jelly a lot.
I went to the midwife last week and they did the test for Strep B (which I find out the results on 3/31). They think the baby is 4 pounds. They also don't think she will be as big as Peaches was when she was born (which was 8 pounds 6.4 ounces). I am hoping for a Jr. Whopper (around 7 pounds). I go to the midwife once a week now.
I am starting to get more and more anxious now trying to get ready, I just know I am driving John nuts with my ridiculous requests. I bet he wishes this was over soon.

What's left:
Buy car seat/stroller
Get Peaches hospital bag ready (have no idea where she will go when the time comes so I am preparing for her to come to the hospital).
Move computer out of bedroom to make room for bassinet
Finish nursery!!!!!! All that is in there is a crib!
Buy a night gown and nursing bras & more support panty house!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

our home is open to Peaches!! We have an extra bedroom that she could stay in and I'll be glad to take her to school or pick her up, if you need me to.