With Peaches it was either Subway Tuna Subs or Hardees Hamburgers.....................
With this baby it has been the following:
Moe's Chicken Enchilada Soup
Moe's Cheese Quesadillas
McDonald's Hamburger Happy Meals with a Coke
Candy Bars
Today.........Taco Bell Bean Burritos
No wonder I have gained 13 pounds. If you ask anyone that knows me I would have never eaten McD's, Taco Bell (except for the low fat menu) or candybars (unless I shared half with someone). What is my body doing to me?
3 comments:
13 pounds are you kidding me Laura? that's awesome!!!
Moe's gives me a stomach ache EVERYtime I eat there.
I LOVE Moe's too! And you're lucky that you can say you rarely eat a candy bar without sharing. If I have to share, I go get another one! And that's not just when I'm pregnant!
I craved tex-mex throughout my pregnancy with Michael. Scott was getting pretty sick of it, though. :)
Post a Comment