Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Drum Roll Please........................................................

We are having a GIRL!!!!
She weighs 11 ounces and is healthy and apparently likes to bury her face in my placenta. The 4D pictures were a little too invasive for me at this point but it was nice to see that all the important parts are there and are functioning.
Peaches is ecstatic of course. John and I were a little surprised but happy with the results. She will make her appearance sometime in April.

Now we just need to agree on a name!

2 comments:

Mikelene said...

Believe it or not (you decide), a few hours ago I was thinking, "Today's the day Laura's finding out what she's having! I think it'll be a girl." I should've called you or emailed you or SOMETHING. I was right! I can just picture your family with another girl. Don't know why.

Coordination Queen said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!