Friday, October 16, 2009

Christmas in October

I am proud to say that I did all of my Christmas shopping today in under5 hours. I used all the coupons I had and stuck to my list. We did splurge on lunch at Cooper River Grill but it was sooo worth it. Why am I shopping now and missing all the good bargains you ask? Well, since we are going to VA for Thanksgiving and will be spending Christmas in SC (so bummed about that) we will be exchanging Christmas gifts during Thanksgiving. We shopped for 9 nieces and nephews and had to stop by the North Pole and give Peaches list to Santa. Now someone has to wrap all this stuff! OH J-O-H-N!

1 comment:

Coordination Queen said...

We're going to be in VA this year for turkey day. I have yet to think about Christmas. I guess that is next on my list now that the birthday parties are over.