I love Kovachi's Restaurant in Lexington. (If you go you must invite us along).
I love Egyptian Cotton bed sheets.
I love watching John bake cupcakes with Peaches (even if they didn't follow the recipe all the way, the cupcakes still tasted yummy).
I love being in bed under all the covers when it is freezing cold outside.
I love homemade hot cocoa.
I love fall.
I love my new Chicken Noodle Crock Pot Soup recipe.
I love my new haircut.
I love that my 6 year old can take a shower all by herself, dress herself and tie her shoes.
I love that when I am sick Peaches can take care of me.
I love Pink's new song "Funhouse".
I could go on and one but I will stop here for now.
3 comments:
can you PLEASE post the recipe!!!
we love Kovachis too - we'll have to have a multi FHE there one week
I haven't been to kovachi's yet. maybe that will be the next date night.
How do you get peaches self-sufficient in the shower? Peanut will just dance and sing unless I keep poking my head in and telling her to rinse her hair out.
CQ-
I had her in the shower when she was 3 so she knows all the steps...body, hiney, hair. I really like it when she takes a shower at 6AM because it gets her energized and ready for school but that doesn't happen too often.
Post a Comment