Monday, October 12, 2009
Answered Prayers
It is funny how things work out sometimes. I was at work and decided to write a prayer down (or actually type it on the computer). It didn't take me very long but I made sure to hit everything that was on my mind.....and then some. After typing the prayer I read it to myself and then read it again. I then deleted it. Several hours later I was sitting at my desk and my phone rang. It was a gentleman that I would have never expected to receive a phone call from. He was answering one of my requests that I had mentioned in my prayer. I didn't realize it until I was driving home and then this man came to my thoughts. I just busted out laughing because at that moment I realized that Heavenly Father had made him his messenger; to call me and deliver a "task" that probably wasn't very important to him but is extremely important to me. I know this is very vague and I will explain later on. I just wanted to share this with you because I know that things happen for a reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He moves in mysterious ways...
:)
Gotcha singing the u2 song now, huh?
Post a Comment