So I am now 9 weeks and it has been a very LONG 9 weeks. I am now on 3 different types of medication. Two for dizziness and nausea and one strong med for the headaches. I did learn that if you take 1/2 of Unisom D and 25mg of vitamin B6 that will help stop the nausea. I opted for the stronger prescription just in case. My mid-wife is wonderful, she was able to get my $400 (for 15 pills) prescription reduced to $50 at my pharmacy. I was ever so grateful. The dizziness began Wednesday and didn't end until Thursday night. I have felt bad this entire time but Thursday gave a whole new meaning to "feeling bad". I am very thankful to my brother-in-law who has provided humor through this ordeal and who helped take care of Peaches while I was ill. I am thankful to John for doing EVERYTHING and for listening to me whine, moan and complain. I am grateful to Brother Temple and Brother Bass who helped calm my nerves on a late Monday evening (when John was out of town and I thought I was going to die).
Good news...........it has been confirmed that there is a butter bean growing in there somewhere with a strong heart rate of 154 bpm.
1 comment:
I hope you're feeling better and the meds are working! Growing a baby is tough work, huh?
Post a Comment