Yeah, not Oprah...Orlando. I had a Low Explosives Analysis class this week in sunny, humid Orlando. Not that I really noticed the humidity, as our hotel was set to the mid 60s in temperature. It was a great class, and I think I learned a good bit. At least, I learned that I'm going to have to do a bunch of work when I go back on Monday...I'll be danged if I go back to work on a Friday!
So of course I've got a honey do list...wash a rug, put some clothes away..stuff like that. So guess what I've done? Watched "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and surf the internet. Well, the rug's in the washer, and I did get dressed...that's progress!
I know I said I'd take pictures of my room...yeah. Twenty minutes after I got there I had spread all my stuff all over the room, and no one wants to see that. I managed to keep all my clothes together...dirty with dirty, clean in the closet and the three meager drawers that were integrated in the desk/dresser/dining table.
I even managed to work out while I was there! The 16th annual Mud Run is tomorrow, and I would prefer not to fall out in exhaustion three minutes into the event. MB would never let me hear the end, and I'm sure that my three partners would not want to carry me through the course. My goals are to not faint, and to not puke, and to finish. Not necessarily in that order, though.
The drive back was uneventful...rain on and off through Georgia. No highway patrol adventures this time. Travel time was about 6:30...two stops, averaged about 70 mph moving, 65 or so overall. No traffic issues until I-26...I can't understand why someone who's going 70 needs to ride the #1 lane. Arrrggggh!
No comments:
Post a Comment