Two weeks ago I went deaf in my left ear. I thought I had water behind my ear drum or a blockage. I waited longer than I should have to see a doctor. I went Wednesday to have my ear drained and only the water the nurse put in came out, nothing else. The doctor came back in to check & see if the ear drum was clear and his exacts words were, "How interesting.........we have a mess here". That didn't sound good! So, the results were that I have a really bad ear infection (fluid from my sinuses are behind my ear drum), still deaf and my medicine makes me sick in unpleasant ways (NICE).
For the past several days I swear that phones are ringing and vibrating. I echo inside my head when I talk which is so annoying. I fear that when I fall asleep I won't be able to hear Peaches if she needs me.
I realize now how important my hearing is to me and I am thankful for that sense.
I am just praying that the medicine works and my hearing is restored soon.
1 comment:
oh my goodness, Laura, that's horrible.
I bet being in Nursery really gives you a headache! :o)
I hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment