Ok, back to the doc again this afternoon. I made Peaches go with me in case I got a shot, she was there to hold my hand. The doc put a wick in my ear (white, long, skinny thing that resembles a candle wick) to help open up my ear drum. He thinks I have a small hole in my ear drum that was caused by a virus. He gave me more ear drops and didn't charge me for the visit or the drops. If I am still unable to hear by Monday then I will go to an ENT.
I then came home and used the drops and they didn't burn (that's a good sign). I then decided to try and bust out my front tooth with the mop handle. NOT ON PURPOSE! Lets just say blood everywhere, sore tooth, deaf ear.........but the floor looks GREAT!
I hope tomorrow is better.
1 comment:
I hope your ear feels better soon. There are easier ways to get a visit from the tooth fairy... :)
Post a Comment