Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not the Pox!!

Well, Peaches does NOT have chicken pox according to the doctor at Doctors Care. Not quite sure what she has but the he does not think it is viral or bacterial. We will continue to monitor her for the next couple of days to see if the mysterious rash/pimple "things" clear up. Oh, and the doctor noticed that I have skin "issues" too so I was so happy that he pointed that out. If you haven't already noticed just check out the red splotches on my face the next time you see me.......and the fact that I can't wear makeup makes it even more noticeable. That diagnosis cost me $105. Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no - I'm so sorry, I hope she feels better.

Amber said...

I'm glad it wasn't chick pox! I hope it goes away soon. (and I hope your's clears up too!!)