Saturday, January 24, 2009
My Favorite Store.............
Is Once Upon A Child. It's like Tot Trade but without the mob of moms. I bought Peaches 4 dresses, a pair of shoes and some cute tops for summer for only $44.00. Most of the clothes I bought were between $4.00-$8.00. Some still had the original sales tags on them. I was very pleased with my purchase. If you go make sure you check over the clothes very carefully to make sure there are no holes or runs. John is out taking one of the dresses to be sewed because the hem came out. The dress itself only cost me $4 so after the alteration charge, it's still cheaper than buying it new.. I also bought a pair of dress shoes for $2.50 but they quickly became play shoes after Peaches tore them up at the playground at Burger King this morning. I guess I'll just have to go back and see what else I can find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i need to go there and look for shoes - thanks for the idea
Post a Comment