So I probably have another sinus infection......... I get about 4 a year. I use my Neti Pot as soon as I feel it coming on and while I have the infection. I really can't stand to use it, I think it is disgusting, especially since it always goes down the back of my throat..........but, it instantly makes me feel better. I have recommended it to so many people and they all have used it and say that it helps. So if you aren't already hooked on it-go buy one and try it. You won't be sorry. Laura
3 comments:
i use a neti pot regularly and without any problem. if it is going down the back of your throat, then the head is tilted too far back. if you tilt a little more forward, and breathe through your mouth, it should be quite comfortable and easy.
the one i use is called Ancient Secrets. it looks like a teapot in white ceramic. it works well without any real mess. i don't have the problem of it going down the throat at all. i think it has to do with the tilt of the head while using it. the one i have has good instructions with it and following them has made it easy.
Ok, I've tried the Neti Pot. While it does help....it is probably one of the grossest (is that a word??) things I've ever done! EEWWW!!
Post a Comment