This is how we punish our girls. Although, I don't think this is punishment for Em.
The girls getting to try on their dads new work equipment now that he is an arson investigator. OOHHH!
He's not cool enough for his name to be printed on his helmet yet (he he!).
Our first outing with Harper-down by the river.
Some cute photos of the girls (before the fighting started).
It was blazing hot this morning but most of us had a good time any way.
For you, Mary Beth!
It's Bo Time in The Roberts house.
Who left the dry erase markers out again? Guess who found them AGAIN?
My friend Sherrie (from the 'Burg) that I haven't seen in way too long. Every time we get together I laugh so hard my face hurts.
She is hilarious!
Peaches outside of HuHot Restaurant on our family date night.
3 comments:
oh my goodness!!! I LOVE that picture of Peaches!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE that picture of Peaches
oh my goodness! I love that picture of Peaches
Post a Comment