OUR FAMILY OUR LIFE!

The Roberts Family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

GNO



Friday was GNO at California Dreaming. I hadn't been out with a group of friends in over a year!! I had so much fun. For the first time in a LONG time, I actually felt like I fit in. Girls that spoke my own language and understood my sense of humor. We laughed so much that my face hurt. I had to force myself to stop laughing. Too bad that my night ended with a splitting headache that I was sure was going to turn into a migraine (thank goodness it didn't).
I hope to have a GNO more often. I am in charge of the next one and I already have it planned out. Maybe next time we can get a few more girls to come hang out with us.
Amazing women! Each one with their own story to tell. We have our own struggles and obstacles, our own weaknesses and beauty. That night was just a small chapter in our book.......more to come later.
Posted by El Rakeman at 7:43 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

oh how fun!!! I love California Dreamin' and I love the girls in this picture!!!

September 18, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Rebekah Del Priore said...

To a good night and Many Many more!

September 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Ash said...

You guys look so good! I'm so glad you got to have a GNO! A year is definitely too long between nights out w/ the girls!

September 26, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Contributors

  • El Rakeman
  • lrtexrob

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • GNO
      • Randomness
      • Stake County Fair
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (135)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.