OUR FAMILY OUR LIFE!
The Roberts Family
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Turning 8 is Great!
Turning 8 is great-this was the theme for Peaches birthday party. Oh yeah, and we turned the kids blue too.
We had Peaches birthday party at Skate Station USA for the 2nd year in a row. It holds all of us, is pretty inexpensive, fun, they play good music and the kids have a blast.
Of course eating cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches is the best part.
For goody bags John and I made CD's for each one of the kids. Now they can listen to some of Peaches favorite Summer Jams (by Demi Lavato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Troy, Mitchell Musso and Aly & AJ). Sorry I didn't get any pictures of Peaches-I was on roller skates the entire time and couldn't keep up with her or any of the kids for that matter. I think we ended up having 15 kids there. Pretty good turn out. I'd call this a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment