I had a procedure done last Friday morning. It took the hospital longer to get me ready and for me to recover then it took the doctor to perform the procedure. The only things that went wrong that morning (yes-all before 11AM)...............
1. No one from Lexington Women's Care told the hospital admissions personnel that I was scheduled for surgery so they had to call a nurse from home to come and get me prepped.
2. I saw a man with his pants down because he forgot to lock the bathroom door (and this image was stuck in my head the entire day).
3. And puking after surgery......... after the anesthesiologist told me the medicine I would be given was not that strong and won't make me sick (he obviously didn't believe me when I told him they do).
4. Once home two men knocked on my door for about 5 minutes to see if they could rake up the pine straw in my yard. I was home alone at this time because John had to run & get my painkillers. The men were certainly persistent because they knocked and rang the doorbell repeatedly until John came back home. I on the other hand was so out of it I really couldn't tell if it was real or not so I just laid in bed and went in and out of consciousness.
5. And Peaches teacher called to tell me three words and I am not sure in which order they came....Great, day, and Chatty! I am guessing she said Peaches had a Great Day today but she is a little Chatty.
NOTE TO SELF-Don't be home alone after surgery and don't answer the phone while drugged up. OH-and don't watch QVC because the last time I was drugged and watched QVC, boxes showed up on my doorstep a couple days later.
No comments:
Post a Comment