Saturday, July 24, 2010

Super Saturday

We started off our day by going skating in NE Columbia with some friends. I roller skated for the first time in about 25+ years. It was like riding a bike except not as fast and I wasn't able to make my turns quite as sharp......but the good news is I didn't fall down.

We then went to lunch at Red Robin YUM! Haven't been there in over a year so it was a nice treat.

We then went to the Tic Toc Candy Shop in 5 Points so I could revisit my childhood again. Mallow Cups are the best. Peaches enjoyed a 3 inch Pixy Stix and we got some cool party favors for her birthday party.

Peaches & I then went to get our nails done. She went all out and got flowers on two of her nails. Cool!

Then to Little Caesars for dinner then home. What a day, I am exhausted!

Oh-good deed of the day was giving a homeless dog water (thank you John).

No comments: