I had my 16 week pregnancy checkup and I am right on track. Baby is doing good. We find out the sex of the baby on December 9th at 4PM. We are taking Peaches with us to that appt so she can find out the same time we do.
I go with Mary Beth to see New Moon this Friday. I can't wait, I am so excited. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the movie and trying to picture the scenes in my head. I have listened to the sound track now about 100 times and know almost all the words to the songs.
I am suffering with a head cold and congestion now. According to the pregnancy book my midwife gave me.......I am supposed to be feeling this way. I think the book states that I am starting to feel like I have a permanent head cold. Yeah, that's about right. I thought I blew half my brain out at work today. All that drainage..........where does it come from? I am starting to think my brain is leaking.
We leave in 4 days for Virginia. We are spending some much needed time with our families. This will be the first Thanksgiving we have spent with our families since John and I we were 18 years old.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. See ya'll in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment